Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
For this recipe, you will need to use our 32oz Gal-bi Ribs:
- 4 Pounds Beef Gal-Bi Ribs( 2 Packs on our website)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Fuji Apple or Asian Pear, peeled and finely grated
- 4 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar(Non-Alcoholic)
- Evenly coat the ribs in the brown sugar and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, prepare the marinade: Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl, and transfer them into a resealable freezer bag with the beef. Get all the excess air out, and seal the bag tightly, and flip the bag over until the beef is fully covered. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Heat your grill or pan medium-high heat. Make sure the beef is fully coated in the marinade, and drain any excess off the ribs, and then take them out the bag.
- Grill the ribs, for about 3-4 minutes per side, flipping only once. Keep them in full pieces and serve as a main course, or cut them into small pieces as a side dish.