A mouth-watering recipe by the "Young-Chef-at-Home". A great alternative to ordering outside food. Take 100% control of what goes into your food and becomes part of your body.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 lb skinned, boneless chicken breast
- Oil, enough to fill pot or deep-fryer
- Dry Mixture:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- Wet Mixture:
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Hot Sauce, ½ cup
- 2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Prepare wet and dry mixtures. Put each mixture into a separate bowl.
- Wash the chicken breast, then cut into cubes.
- Heat oil. To test if it is ready, put a wooden chopstick inside, and if the oil bubbles, it is ready.
- Dip the cubed chicken into your wet mixture, make sure to get rid of any excess liquid on the chicken. Then, immediately, coat the chicken in your dry mixture. Make sure to completely coat it.
- Put the chicken into your heated oil. Make sure that the chicken is fully submerged so that it can properly deep-fry. Keep the chicken in the oil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or barbecue sauce as a quick party snack!