Hearty Beef Roast
- 2 Pounds Boneless Beef, click HERE to be taken to the product
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Because the roast will be in the oven for most of the time, you won't need to constantly be checking on the beef. There are only a few simple instructions to complete before fulling roasting the beef in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub all over roast.
- Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 325° and roast 1 hours 45 minutes more for medium, or 2 hours for medium well done.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
If you don't want to go through all the hassle of roasting the beef yourself, you can always buy our Sliced Roast Beef from our deli series. Click HERE to be taken to the deli series!
And Don't Forget! All deliveries sent this month are FREE!
Make sure to comment down below any tips or tricks for this recipe!