Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 6-0z boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat oven to 425°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss broccoli and garlic with 1 Tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp of both salt and pepper; roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pound chicken breasts until they are even.
- Season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, then coat in flour.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large pan on medium-high heat and cook chicken until golden brown, approximately 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place the chicken into the baking sheet with the broccoli and roast for 6 minutes until everything is cooked and tender.
- Return pan to medium-high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of oil and lemon pieces and cook until browned
- Add lemon juice and water and cook until the mixture is reduced and pour over chicken and broccoli. Enjoy!