Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Ready In: 33 minutes
- 1 1/2 pound Beef Boneless, cut into long strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 green or red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 4 sub buns
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- In a pan over medium-high heat, pour oil and cook beef until its done
- Take beef out, and cook peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Take out once onions caramelize.
- Add the meat and vegetables to the sub buns.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add in the milk and whisk in until the mixture thickens.
- Take off heat, and slowly whisk in the cheese until a thick sauce forms.
- Top off your sub with the sauce you made and Enjoy!