Steak Tacos With Pico De Gallo Salsa
As always, we've made another delicious recipe for you to try. A combination of fresh vegetables and premium meat, Steak Tacos are a delicious and healthy meal!
And what better time to eat some tacos then summer! You can take them with you on picnics or just eat them at home!
This recipe makes 16 Tacos, which is enough for around 8 people. Divide the recipe in any way you want to fit your family size! It should take you 1-1 and a half hour to make, although most of that time is used for marinating the steaks!
For this recipe, you'll need an assortment of vegetables and spices, and some of our delicious steaks. You can browse our website to order yourself a delicious Striploin Steak now!
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 lbs Striploin Steak, or about 4 steaks
- 1 Tsp Salt, to add a delicious twist, instead of using normal salt, you can try some of our delicious Himalayan salts
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 16 Corn Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese, for garnishing
Ingredients for the Pico De Gallo Salsa:
- 1 Cup diced Onions
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 3 Large Tomatoes, Diced
- 4 Large Jalapeno Peppers, Diced (If you're not a fan of spicy food, you can use bell peppers)
- Juice of 2 limes
- Marinade the steaks with the 2 Tbsp of Olive oil, the Apple Cider Vinegar, the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- While the steak marinades make the Pico De Gallo: Add all the vegetables, the juice of the 2 limes and the cilantro in a bowl. Add salt if necessary.
- After the hour, remove the steak from the fridge and let sit for 20 minutes
- When the steak is ready, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a Cast-Iron Skillet or Saute Pan.
- Sear the steak by cooking it for 5-10 minutes, based on how done you want the steak to be. Only flip the steak once.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the pan and slice it into thin strips. You can choose how thin you want the strips to suit your taste. Make sure to cut against the grain of the steak.
- In a corn tortilla, add the Steak and Pico De Gallo, garnish with shredded cheese or cilantro and Enjoy!
Make sure to try some of our delicious Himalayan Salts in this recipe to enhance the taste. You can choose whichever flavour you want from our sizeable variety